MLP Train Your People to Deliver Outstanding Service To your Customers
Everyone knows that repeat business is great business. Happy customers return again and again bringing increased profits and lower cost per sale.
Invest in Great Customer Service and your customers will grow your business for you.
At MLP Training we have spent over 25 years developing this powerful 1 Day Customer Service Excellence workshop.
Now you can make this great programme work for you,So that you can Attract More Customers, Increase Customer Retention & Increase your Profits By Providing Customer Service Excellence.
Why not join us for the next one day course at The Bolholt County Park Hotel Bury BL8 1PU
and see your business grow.
One Day Customer Service Excellence Course
Who sets your Customer Service Standards?
- You Do
- Your Customers Do
- And Your Competitors Do
Did you know:
You can use Service as a Strategic Advantage?
That given the choice between low price and low risk most people take low risk?
If you give High Service you are perceived as low risk and can get higher prices?
How to deliver outstanding service?
Why not join us on our next Customer Service Excellence Day and we will give you the skills to:
- Develop a Customer Focused team.
- Become a Customer Driven Business,
- Develop a Customer Focused team,
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service,
- Make every customer feel important,
- Set the standards in your industry,
- Out-service your competition and Grow Your Business on Repeat Business.
- Caring for your customer is directly related to the success of your business.
Customer service training will give you a deeper understanding of how your service meets your customer’s needs.
You will learn skills of verbal and non-verbal behaviour and an empowering attitude that will ensure excellence is achieved every time.
Customer care is not always about the front line. Internal customer service is the way staff within your organisation respect each other and meet each other’s needs. It is here where the culture of excellent customer care is created and developed.
This course will also explore the connection between your internal and external customers and how to balance their needs:
- Defining customer care
- Positive and negative customer service experiences
- Who are your customers?
- External and Internal customers
- The customer experience
- Creating excellent in customer service
- What assumptions do you make about them?
- Mapping the customer supply chain
- Linking internal teamwork and the external customer
- Managing expectations
- Communication skills
- Body language
- Face to face customer contact
- Telephone customer contact
- Email customer contact
- The ladder of loyalty
- Customers as your adverts
- How can you treat them better?