Free

Customer Service and Effective Communication 02 day Workshop

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

City Tower 2

48 Sheikh Zayed Road

Dubai, Dubai

United Arab Emirates

View Map

Event description

Description

I assume things are super busy in your company.I think you’d love to visit upcoming Workshop on Excellence in Customer Service and Effective Communication”.

Ms Sajini Iyer , { Soft Skills Leader } is one of the key speakers in flow for { Customer Service }. Her report promises to be remarkable. So don’t miss.

Get a 25% discount for early birds registration before 10th Feb 2018 .

Spend 2 days dedicated to learning and exchanging knowledge.

The workshop is highly interactive with 70% of the learning driven through activities, role-plays, games, case studies, and audio-visual aids. The remaining 30% of the learning is driven through Instructor lead training.

Program Objectives:


By the end of the program the participant will be able to:

  • Understand Excellence in Customer Service and its application
  • Demonstrate Customer Centricity through the right behavior
  • Become adept at demonstrating the right etiquette on Telephone calls
  • Conduct business in an emotionally intelligent manner
  • Take ownership and demonstrate empathy
  • Communicate more effectively and assertively
  • Profile different kinds of customers and tailor their behavior & communication style
  • Manage difficult customers effectively
  • Project positivity even while saying “No”

Enhance brand reputation by displaying high levels of professionalism and customer centricity.


If any questions, please contact us.


Regards ,


Kishore Kumar

Business Development Manager

Mob : 055 936 8872

Off : 04 3444 770

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

City Tower 2

48 Sheikh Zayed Road

Dubai, Dubai

United Arab Emirates

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved