Three-part program | Online: 9 to 10 am
Want to build loyal relationships with your customers and create a stronger customer service culture for your employees? Join us for this intimate, highly interactive workshop that will empower your workforce to deliver an amazing customer experience.
Our virtual instructor-led training focuses on customer service skills and features online self-study and regular instructor-led toll-free meetings that promote engagement, information-sharing, and one-on-one accountability. We’ll discuss:
- Raising the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- Understanding internal and external customer service
- Enhancing the customer and employee experience
- Developing strategies to save defecting customers
- Experiencing tangible results through saved accounts, additional referrals, and more
- Creating and sustaining a culture where employees recognize the value of their customer service
Instructor: Frank W. Sarr, President, Training Implementation Services Inc.
Registration closes on March 20 to allow for distribution of pre-course work, so sign up today!
Tune to WFSB Channel 3 or WTIC 1080 for cancellations due to inclement weather.