When you look in the mirror, do you see the amazing woman you truly are? Or, do you struggle to see how beautiful, valuable and worthy you are? How do you fill the gap and become the confident woman you were destined to be – how do you actually get there? Join Plus Size Model Sarah Taylor for a special evening to learn how you too can walk confidently and embrace the beautiful woman you are!
• Discover how to instantly tap into your own confidence!
• Share in Sarah's inspirational story, and ask her anything!
• Get Sarah's hottest confidence tips, learned from years of walking the runway!
• Claim your curves and get them to work for you!
• Meet other fabulous women, just like you!
Sarah Taylor is a Plus Size Model, blogger, beauty diversity advocate, public speaker and former Miss Plus Canada (2014-2016). Her passion is to help women see their true beauty regardless of their weight. Sarah openly shares her journey of surviving abuse, self-hatred and sadness to thriving in a place of joy and self-love to give other women hope that they too can overcome anything and see beauty in themselves.
When: Tuesday, October 25th 2016 from 7-9pm
Where: CSI Spadina (Alterna Room) 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto
Get your tickets today for only $20! Space is limited!
Hosted by Sarah Taylor's Journey in collaboration with Sophia Apostol Coaching.