Cured & Crafted: A Prosciutto di Parma Tasting & Craft Beer Pairing
Thursday, February 20, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Cured & Crafted is an opportunity to go hog wild with an evening celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma.
Di Bruno Bros. and BigBite Philly have teamed up to bring you eight of Philadelphia’s top chefs and finest craft brewers for a night of pigging out on Prosciutto di Parma and awesome beer.
The Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma is celebrating 50 years of quality, tradition and taste that has ensured Prosciutto di Parma’s status as the world’s most famous and beloved ham.
On Thursday, February 20th, frolic through the Power Plant, where eight of our favorite local chefs will each serve a one-off dish featuring Prosciutto di Parma paired with a carefully chosen craft beer:
ONE chef will be crowned Philly’s King of Parma by an esteemed panel of judges while guests have the chance to win dinner for two at the winning chef’s restaurant by voting over social media. The chef who wins by popular vote will walk away with a leg of Prosciutto di Parma!
WHY YOU'RE COMING
- Get a FREE tattoo from our on-site tattoo artist of the Parma Crown and walk away with a whole leg of Prosciutto di Parma!*
- Be a VIPP (very important prosciutto person) and enjoy hand-sliced and specially-aged Prosciutto di Parma from one of our master slicers paired with delicious Di Bruno Bros. cheeses
- Vote for your favorite pairing over social media and be entered to win dinner for 2 at the winning chef’s restaurant
- Sip unlimited craft brews and a selection of specialty cocktails from two of the city's hottest mixologists: Jesse Cornell of Sbraga Dining and Resa Mueller of Twenty Manning courtesty of Philly Distillery
- We’ve partnered with Uber to offer all new users a free ride!
- Photo-opps with the world’s most famous ham
*If you're interested in getting a tattoo please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Power Plant has limited handicap/disabled access to this event