Curbly's Fall Photography Workshop is an exclusive, two-day hands-on course designed to teach you how to capture gorgeous photos for your blog, using simple equipment and natural lighting (even when you don't have any).
What you will learn:
- How to photograph a DIY project, complete with how-to steps and a finished product feature shot.
- How to style and photograph an interior space, like a credenza, bookshelf, or room vignette.
- Tips for using images on social media to develop a consistent style for your brand and grow your audience.
- How to build an affordable photography toolkit, including camera gear recommendations and clever DIY photography hacks.
Who you will learn from
His list of clients include West Elm, Urban Outfitters, Air Canada, Tourism Australia, and many others.
He believes chocolate can always save the day. You can follow along his food adventures on Artful Desperado and Instagram.
How does it work?
- This workshop will be a hands-on experience, with a mix of direct instruction, demonstrations, and plenty of time to practice (and receive feedback).
- We'll provide all the props, photo backdrops, and styling accessories you'll need. Attendees should bring a camera and a laptop (don't forget your battery and charger).
- We'll provide breakfast, lunch, and snacks on both days, as well as beverages throughout the workshop.
Is this workshop right for me?
- Anyone who's interested in taking beautiful pictures will love this workshop.
- If you want to be able to style your home more confidently, join us!
- Want to get more work as a freelance blogger, stylist, or photographer? We'll work with you to fine-tune your skills and give you a strong visual identity.
I'm a photography newbie. Should I still come?Yes! Photographers of all skill levels are welcome.
NOTE: We cannot offer refunds on workshop tickets; all sales are final.