San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Curators Conference features the presentations, ideas and conversations of leading curators and creators from the fashion industry and intersecting disciplines. Presented by Portable, the conference debuts as part of New York Fashion Week on September 5th, at the Walter Reade Theatre, Lincoln Center.
The conference program includes nine keynote presentations, whereby each speaker will discuss the idea of curation within their respective creative fields. The final list of speakers includes:
- Gia Coppola - Fashion filmmaker and photographer;
- Susie Bubble - Founder of Style Bubble;
- Josh Rubin - Co-Founder and Editor in Chief of Cool Hunting;
- Carrie Scott - Director of SHOWstudio's Shop and Founder of CS&P Art Advisory;
- Rodrigo Calvo - Managing Director of Mr & Mrs Smith;
- Chris Corrado - Fashion Curator and Director of Capsule;
- Warren Fu - Music video director;
- Philippe von Borries - Co-Founder of Refinery29;
- Soraya Darabi - Founder of Foodspotting.
The conference program is designed for professionals and creatives working across industries that include fashion, retail, design, media, film, art and technology.
For group bookings, media enquiries and sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com. Please note that limited seating is available, book early to avoid disappointment.
**Please notify us if you are vegetarian or gluten intolerant.
When & Where
Portable is a curator of online video and culture. Our team of editors curate and present the latest videos across fashion, film, music, art and design to audiences around the world.