A competition for all levels/abilities. Cupid's Revenge will offer both Rx and Novice Divisions. There will be male/male, female/female, AND male/female categories in all divisions.
Registration will begin on November 18th. Early bird pricing is $150/team (does not include taxesand fees) until December 31st. At that time, the entry fee will increase to $180/team (does not include taxes and fees.
We can only guarantee event shirts to all those that register before 1/20/2017.
Rx: all athletes competing in Rx should be efficient in all of the following movements and standards
- Thruster/OHS/STOH (135/95)
- Hang Power Clean/Snatch (135/95)
- Handstand Push Up
- Chest To Bar
- Bar and Ring Muscle Up (will only be a possibility in the Finals)
- Double Unders
- Box Jumps (30/24)
- Barbell Complexes
- Kettlebell Snatches (53/35)
- Deadlift (275/185)
Novice: all athletes competing in Scaled should be efficient in all of the following movements and standards
- Thruster/OHS/STOH (95/65)
- Wall Ball (20/14)
- KB Swing (53/35)
- Hang Power Clean/Snatch (95/65)
- Deadlift (185/125)
- Pull-Ups (at least one partner will have to be able to hit some)
- Box Jumps/Step-Ups (24/20)
- Single Unders
- Novice will not see any HSPU, Pistols, or Muscle Ups
Current sponsors - TBA
Each athlete will compete in 3 WOD's over the course of the day. The workouts will be announced one week prior to the event. Finals will occur in all Divisions.
Saturday, February 11th, 8am- 5pm
Please note: All athletes will be housed inside Crossfit Bel Air's facility during the competition with a separate designated warm-up area. We ask that athletes pack light. No tents or tables will be permitted due to space constraints.
CASH PRIZES TOO ALL RX DIVISION FIRST PLACE WINNERS!!!