San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Perfectly formed. Lovely to look at. Delicious to eat. Elaborate, sweet, and often decadent, cupcakes are delightful treats that spark the inner child within us. The Cupcake Tour of Boston frequents the finest culinary artisans and dessert boutiques around the beautiful historic Back Bay to bring the heavenly experience of these sinfully good confections straight to your salivating tastebuds! Prepare to yum on the Cupcake Tour of Boston!
Capacity: 20 people per guide
Dress: It's a walking tour so dress comfortably!
Departs: In front of the John Copley Statue
Final Destination: Truffles, 100 Huntington Ave
CUPCAKE TOUR OF BOSTON ITINERARY
- Georgetown Cupcakes DC sisters Katherine Berman and Sophie LaMontagne's destination for designer cupcakes
- Patisserie on Newbury Small independent bakery specialising in French fare rated as a great eat by the Boston Globe, their authentic French macarons are a great example
- Robin's Candy From fine, hand crafted chocolate truffles to the broadest array of sweets including American classics, imported delicacies, and creative gifts, smiles and memories of long forgotten favorites are tucked ‘round every corner of the shop!
- Sweet Boston's very own cupcake bakery, named Boston's best in 2009 and 2010, and named one of the Daily Meal's 101 Best in America. Every cupcake in the shop is baked fresh daily
- Truffles Small family run 35 year old chocolatier specializing in fine chocolates and candies. Salted caramel truffle anyone?
Save This Event
When & Where
Best Tours operate over 100 tours in 13 cities in the USA, Canada, UK and Australia
Tapping the best local expertise we curate information rich, entertaining, eye-opening tours in cities all over the world. Whether you're visiting a new city or have lived their for years, our curated range of walking tours, food tours, and private vehicle tours are here to help you truly understand and appreciate the place you are experiencing, to see it through a fresh pair of eyes, and change your perception. So whether it's just some sightseeing you're after, or you want to delve deep into the food culture, we've got you covered.
Why take a tour when you can just walk around by yourself? Good question!
We know things you don't, like where the best ice cream is. Really important. Our well researched, highly entertaining tours show you a side to a city, place, or neighborhood that combines history, culture, architecture, and an expertise in the subject matter that your smart phone and you just can't compete with.
If you're looking for things to do and places to go in cities all over the world, like New York, Sydney, London or Los Angeles, you've come to the right place! BestTours is the world's best tour company, offering the best tours on and off the beaten track! Our world famous sightseeing tours, food tours, and private vehicle tours show you a city through it's culture and food, engage you through it's history, and entertain you with it's wonder!