- What's the difference between French Roast and Italian Roast coffee?
- Is Sumatra coffee really grown on an island in western Indonesia?
- What exactly is a capuccino?
- Why can't I make a great cup of coffee like I've had in a really nice restaurant
(you know you've been wondering!)
— Join us on Friday, June 12 at 7:00 PM to get your questions answered!
You've heard of a wine-tasting event? This is similar. . .except there's no wine.
During this fundraiser event for ACWI, we'll be
tasting a variety of coffees, provided by our friends at Matador Coffee Roasting Company. Master coffee roaster Mario Martusciello will introduce us to the fine flavors of coffees from around the world.
A small admission fee of just $15.00 gives you an opportunity to
- learn about coffee roasting - while it's being roasted
- taste several different coffees - including the batch that was just roasted!
(You'll be amazed what a difference FRESH makes!)
- learn about their subtle differences
(like earthy undertones, smokiness, and a fruity aftertaste)
- learn how to make a better cup of coffee at home
- and of course, purchase the coffees you like.
— PLUS a portion of sales helps to support the work of ACWI.
SPACE IS LIMITED to just 12 people
so order your tickets today!
TIME & DATE: Friday, June 12 at 7:00 PM
LOCATION: Matador Coffee Roasting Company
32nd St. & Union Hills (northeast corner), across the street from Paradise Valley Community College.
ADMISSION: Just $15.00
When & Where
Arizona Christian Worldview Institute
ACWI is a discipleship and training ministry whose primary means of ministry is through the media: podcasts, vid-casts, radio, & publishing. We also serve the body of Christ through workshops and conferences.
Our newest adventure is ACW Productions, a video production unit that will be producing small group resources.
We also have a publishing division, ACW Publications.