CUNY ASAP/ CUNY START Counselor Networking & Information Workshop
ALL SESSIONS ARE AT CAPACITY - REGISTRATION HAS ENDED
CUNY ASAP/CUNY START Counselor Networking & Information Workshops provide the opportunity for representatives from area High Schools and GED programs, and community-based and college-access organizations to network, learn more about CUNY ASAP & CUNY START, and explore the strategies to support students in their transition to these CUNY academic success programs.
Our CUNY ASAP/CUNY START Workshops take place at our Brooklyn office located at:
16 Court Street, Room 1003 - Brooklyn, NY 11241
- Workshop 1: Friday, February 7 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (This session is now closed)
- Workshop 2: Friday, March 14 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (This session is now closed)
- Workshop 3: Friday, April 4 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (This session is now closed)
- Workshop 4: Friday, May 2 - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (This session is now closed)
NOTE: We are located on the corner of Montague Street and Court Street.
- A, C, F to Jay Street/MetroTech
- 2, 3, 4, 5 and R to Borough Hall
Light refreshments will be provided. We look forward to your attendance. RSVP TODAY!
CUNY Central Office
16 Court St
Tenth Floor - Room 1003
CUNY ASAP & CUNY START
is designed to help motivated community college students earn their degrees as quickly as possible with a goal of graduating at least 50% of students within three years.
provides intensive preparation in reading/writing, math, and "college success." The program enrolls prospective CUNY students who have been accepted to college because they have a high school or GED diploma, but are not ready for college-level work based on their scores on the CUNY Assessment Tests.