This public event will showcase the latest PhD cultural heritage research at UCL Qatar.
Please join us to find out more about the interesting work presented by our Phd students.
- Approaching Cultural Change of the Ottoman Balkans: The case of Belgrade - Jelena Zivkovic
- Heritage Practices in Conflict and Post-Conflict Contexts in the Arab World: The case of Syria - Alkindi AlJawabra
- Construction of Heritage and Identity : The marginalization of the recent past in Jordanian Museums - Ghaida Sawalha
- Contemporary Art Exhibitions and Modernity in Qatar and Azerbaijan - Lesley Gray
- Plastics in Art and Design: A conservation Approach - Stefani Kavda
Reception to follow