"Difficult to manage relationships sabotage more business than anything else." - John Kotter, Harvard Business School.
You cannot be successful in business, or in life, unless you are successful in cultivating winning relationships. This high impact and interactive session focuses on the ‘how’ of successful businesses, clarifying the rules of engagement across teams. In organizations where toxic behaviors are ignored, invariably inefficiencies abound, productivity and customer satisfaction decline and costs go up. Relationships matter. This keynote is based on the bestselling book Cultivate: The Power of Winning Relationships by Morag Barrett.
1. Articulate why quality working relationships matter, the business and personal impact
2. Apply the Relationship Ecosystem™ to diagnose the health and quality of your professional relationships
3. Determine the next steps to develop Ally relationships and manage Adversarial relationships
4. Enhance their influencing skills and how to get buy-in from senior management on culture improvement initiatives
5. Observe practical examples of effectively leading organizations, increasing profitability as a result of improved corporate culture and interpersonal relationships
This event is FREE to attend but limited to 40 participants.
This event has been pre-appoved for one hour of HRCI Business Credit.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.