Adults need touch that is non-sexual.
Wait, is there such a thing?
Yes. Cuddle Party is a movement to reclaim this option in our lives, and this empowering workshop will enable you to do just that in a friendly and safe environment.
During the Welcome Circle, your facilitator will guide you through the rules of cuddling with exercises designed to help you learn and affirm your needs and boundaries, understand and respect consent, and communicate with kindness and clarity.
In a lighthearted yet powerful way, you will learn to:
* feel comfortable saying ‘No’
* be at ease with hearing another’s ‘No’
* gain the confidence to ask for what you want
* be empowered to say ‘Yes’ when you mean it!
These are skills that can be applied to all your relationships with amazing results.
After the Welcome Circle, there will be plenty of time to practice what you’ve learned with the opportunity to offer and accept consensual, non-sexual touch. Think hugs, back rubs, foot rubs, nuzzling, spooning and snuggling.
Join us for a relaxing, transformative, and blissful experience!
* PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME! Doors close once the Welcome Circle begins.
* Bring pajamas (not risqué) or wear comfortable clothing (no shorts).
* This is an alcohol and drug free, non-sexual, event for adults 18 and over.
* Vegan snacks will be provided
Cuddle monster and queer activist Felix will be assisting for this event
Space is limited, so please purchase tickets $15 in advance.
* Cuddle Party: http://tiny.cc/cuddle
* Cuddle Party Rules: http://tiny.cc/cp-rules
* Frequently-Asked Questions: http://tiny.cc/cp-faq