Cuddle Party lasts for about 3 hours:
2:30 pm - Doors Open
2:30-3:00 pm - Arrive, check in and put on pajamas, or cuddle clothing.
3:00 pm - Doors Locked
If you are not here by 7:00pm and have not called, you may not be able to participate. Please call Soleiman if you will be a few mintues late. (310) 570-2677.
3:00 - 3:45 pm - Welcome Circle. Attendees MUST be present for the whole welcome circle to participate in Cuddle Party.
3:45 - 5:45 pm - Freestyle Cuddle Time.
5:45 - 6:00 pm Closing circle and goodbyes.
Cuddle Party Rules:
The Cuddle Party rules are tried and true, and there’s a logic to them that goes deeper than you might think to create a safe, fun environment for people to connect. At a Cuddle Party event, the first 40 minutes or so includes an explanation of the rules that you can put to use everyday. Intrigued? Come to a Cuddle Party!
ARRIVE ON TIME: Once we begin the Welcome Circle and orientation, sorry, we can let no one enter late. This creates comfort and safety by knowing that everyone is on the same page about rules and expectations.
WHAT TO WEAR: Pajamas – nothing too risqué. Think more comfy than sexy. (More drawstrings, less lace! No shorts.)
WHAT TO BRING: Sorry, no liquor folks. Juice or sparkling cider is always welcome. A pillow or stuffed animal if you like. Otherwise, just bring your smiling self.
Please bring a snack to share. (Examples - Grapes, carrots, watermelon, or chocolate)
STICK TO THE RULES:
1. Pajamas stay on the whole time.
2. You don’t have to cuddle anyone at a Cuddle Party, ever.
3. You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. (Be as specific in your request as you can.)
4. If you’re a yes, say YES. If you’re a no, say NO.
5. If you’re a maybe, say NO.
6. You are encouraged to change your mind.
7. Respect your relationship agreements and communicate with your partner.
8. Get your Cuddle Party Facilitator or the Cuddle Assistant if you have a question or concern or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
9. Tears and laughter are both welcome.
10. Respect people’s privacy when sharing about Cuddle Parties.
11. Keep the Cuddle space tidy
YOUR CUDDLE PARTY FACILITATOR:
Soleiman Bolour is a certified cuddle party facilitator offering gatherings in the Los Angeles area on a monthly basis.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Phone: (310) 570-2677
What's the refund policy?
100% full refund 48 hours before the event start time, anything after, no refund will be giving.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No printed ticket required.