The rules are tested and proven, and there’s a logic to them that creates a safe, fun environment for people to connect.The first hour includes an explanation of the rules that you can put to use everyday.
ARRIVE ON TIME: Once we begin the Welcome Circle and orientation, sorry, we can let no one enter late. This creates comfort and safety by knowing that everyone is in agreement about rules and expectations.
WHAT TO WEAR: Pajamas or sweats– nothing too risqué. Think more comfy than sexy. (More drawstrings, less lace! No shorts or nighties please.)
WHAT TO BRING: No liquor. All other beverages are good. As are snacks to share. A pillow, stuffed animals, or cuddle accessories are welcome if you like. Otherwise, just bring yourself.
STICK TO THE RULES:
- Pajamas stay on the whole time.
- You don’t have to touch anyone at Truthful Touch, ever.
- You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. (Be as specific in your request as you can.)
- If you’re a yes, say YES. If you’re a no, say NO.
- If you’re a maybe, say NO.
- You are encouraged to change your mind.
- Respect your relationship agreements and communicate with your partner.
- Get your Facilitator or the Assistant if you have a question or concern or need assistance with anything during the event.
- Tears and laughter are both welcome.
- Respect people’s privacy when sharing about Truthful Touch.
- Keep the Cuddle space tidy