Actions and Detail Panel
CUBE Tech Fair
Wed, May 10, 2017, 1:00 PM – Fri, May 12, 2017, 10:00 PM CEST
Join us for the 1st Annual CUBE Tech Fair!
300+ Cross-Industry B2B startups | 3,000+ Attendees | €1 MILLION Prize for Best Pitch
Hosted at CityCube Berlin, 10th-12th May, The CUBE Tech Fair is bringing together the world’s best B2B tech startups with a curated network of corporate partners and key influencers.
Over 300 startups from our ecosystem will be exhibiting, in addition to pitching for a €1 million prize in our CUBE Challenge. The final round will be judged by Apple Co-Founder, Steve Wozniak!
We’re excited to welcome keynote speeches by:
- Pablos Holman (Founder of Intellectual Ventures Laboratory, notorious hacker)
- Michael Müller (Mayor of Berlin)
- Steve Wozniak (Co-Founder of Apple),
- Robin Wright (Award-winning actress, tech activist),
- Brigitte Zypries (Federal Minister of Economic Affairs and Energy)
Our fireside chats, keynotes speeches, and panel discussions will deep-dive into specific industry areas. Topics include:
- Infrastructure & Interconnectivity
- Digital Health & Life Sciences
- Machinery & Manufacturing
- Cybersecurity & Hacking
- Climate Change & Smart Energy Systems
- Blockchain Innovations and more!
Follow our Facebook Event page for the latest CUBE Tech Fair updates and important info.
May 10th - 12th, 2017 @ City Cube Berlin
Messedamm 26 | 14055 Berlin
CUBE is a Berlin-based global ecosystem that connects cutting-edge technological B2B startups with world-leading corporate partners to create and innovate.