FIRST TIME IN BELGIUM!
The training is intended for:
- MANAGERS concerned with cyber security issues
- PROFESSIONALS with a familiarity of basic IT and information security concepts and who need to ensure a sound foundation knowledge of cybersecurity
- ANYONE planning to work in a position that requires cybersecurity knowledge
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand basic cybersecurity concepts and definitions
- Understand basic security architecture principles
- Understand security of networks, systems, applications and data
- Define types of incidents and identify elements of an incident response plan
- Recognize new and emerging information technology, and identity the associated security implications
The course will be held in ICT Control offices, Midi station area, Brussels, BE.