Scrum is an Agile software development framework. Work is structured in cycles called sprints, iterations of work that are typically two to four weeks in duration. During each sprint, teams draw from a prioritized list of customer requirements (AKA product backlog), called user stories, so that the features that are developed first are those of the highest value to the customer. At the end of each sprint, a potentially shippable product is delivered.
Scrum defines three roles: Scrum Team, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
The Product Owner has a unique and critical role covering the following responsibilities:
- Definition of the features of the product
- Decision about the release date and content
- The profitability of the product (ROI)
- Prioritization of the features according to market (business) value
- Adjusting features and their priority every 30 days, or as needed
- Acceptance or rejection of the work results.
The course officially certifies participants as Certified Scrum Product Owners (CSPO) by the international Scrum Alliance organization.
The trainer is: Danny (Danko) Kovatch
Duration: 2 days.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us at email@example.com with any question you have about the content or logistics.
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 15 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
- The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached.
- AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it