Exact Date: TBD
Admission: FREE for members
$5 for non members and at the door
CSPA Sponsored Class: Machine Learning
- Use OF MACHINE LEARNING in leading internet services and its impact
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL COMPUTER PROGRAM AND MACHINE LEARNING
- The full STACK, COMPLEXITY AND COST OF MACHINE LEARNING
- WHERE TO LEARN core MACHINE LEARNING technologies such as logistic regression, clustering, DNN.
- Software Engineers interested in becoming machine learning engineers
- Data Scientists interested in understanding machine learning
- Machine Learning Engineers interested in the state of arts of machine learning
- Executives who want to have a touch and feel of machine learning
SPEAKER HUTCHISON CHEN
- 16+ years of experience in software architecture, algorithms, big data and machine learning
- Provided machine learning expertise to leading internet services with 1B+ users
- Analyzed petabytes of SaaS and user data
- Working experience in cutting edge machine learning technologies such as Google Brain, Tensor Flow
- Expert in big data technologies such as BigTable, MapReduce, NoSQL
7:00 pm Class
7:45 pm Q&A
8:00 pm Ending
Machine Learning 103: Deep Learning
- Neural nets
- Tensor flow
- Applications of deep learning
- Artificial intelligence
- Other topics
We reserve the right to accept or decline registrations or grant or deny access to our events in our sole discretion.
By accepting our event ticket you acknowledge you would comply to Sofia University’s rules, regulations and practices. You would waive your rights to file any claims that occur before, during and after the event on campus.
You agree that if there is any damage to the facility or the equipment/material used during the course of the event, you will pay for the repair or replacement of the item.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless the UNIVERSITY and any of its officers, employees, servants, agents, contractors, and volunteers from any and all loss, liability, claims or expenses arising out of the use and/or occupation of the property belonging to the UNIVERSITY by the you and any of its officers, employees, servants, agents, contractors, guests, and volunteers, except to the extent that such loss arises from the independent negligence of the UNIVERSITY.