$10

CSM Nashville Presents: A Night for Nashville

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Eastland Baptist Church

1215 Gallatin Avenue

Nashville, TN 37206

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 30 days before event

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

THE EVENT: CSM Nasvhille presents a A Night for Nashville themed fundraiser. Come sample ethnic cuisine, provided by some of our partner restaurants including Thai, Indian, Middle Eastern, and much more. This is your opportunity to sample Nashville-made food from around the world! After the sampling, join us for a time to hear more about CSM’s impact, and different ways you can partner with us in providing a sustainable volunteer base for over 30 nonprofit organizations in Nashville.

WHEN: Friday, December 1st at 7:00pm

WHERE: Eastland Baptist Church
1215 Gallatin Ave.
Nashville, TN
*Wheelchair Accessible*
*Parking Available*

EVENT FLOW
7:00pm: Food sampling begins
7:45pm: Story sharing from a service site partner, a former city host, and a group leader
8:30pm: Suggested ways to partner with CSM Nashville


THE NEED
Around 85% of CSM’s operating budget comes from group payments. The other 15%, however, must be fundraised by our full time city staff. We fundraise to keep costs down for incoming groups so that as many people as possible can serve with us. CSM also tithes a portion of our operating budget to our partner organizations. So in a sense, donating to CSM helps support over 30 organizations in the Nashville area alone, not to mention all of the organizations in our other 10 cities across the United States. CSM Nashville’s fundraising goal is $7,000 by the end of the year. We’ve currently raised only 18% of our goal.


Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Eastland Baptist Church

1215 Gallatin Avenue

Nashville, TN 37206

View Map

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 30 days before event

Save This Event

Event Saved