San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you enjoy interruption-based marketing? Where you interact one to one, have repetitive conversations all day, and start from ground zero with every new interaction?
That's great if you're a sales road warrior. But if you want to build a BRAND that doesn't involve you putting out fires and eating only what you "kill" each day, there has to be another way.
There is. You've probably heard of it. It's called CONTENT MARKETING.
Let your content make the sale for you. Over time. By gaining trust and authority.
There's only one problem. One BIG problem.
As much as we all say we want it, we almost never get it.
- Maybe it's your blog series
- Or Maybe it's a course you're building
- Or Maybe you crushed your live event - and your amazing footage is just sitting there instead of selling for you
- Or Maybe it's a sales funnel
- Or Maybe it's a few days advance social media posts.
WHY IT'S NOT EASY
In any case it doesn't come easy.
Ever wondered why?
It's not your fault.
This takes a few things -
And the toughest thing is all of these precious elements fade with time. Your confidence, your focus drops with each hour you work at it.
If you even can carve that kind of time out.
- We want to put out the BEST - and often don't publish ANYTHING
- We want to protect our ideas - and months later someone else discovers it.
- We want to do it RIGHT - so we don't get it DONE
IT SHOULDNT BE THIS WAY
Content should be easy & fun & fast - Instead it’s a pain
There's a good reason - because you CARE
- You don’t want to misrepresent your brand
- You need to be in front of your content not catching up
- The brands that sell out and make it big have a plan
- They have all their content banged out in advance
- They have a method that works
POP QUIZ -
For example let's talk about social
Answer this: Social media is:
A. So much fun, I love it!
B. A part time job!
C. Was great at first, then I realized it adds 5-20 hours to my workweek
D. I need another thing to manage like a hole in the head
The reality is that most people love social at first for the nice attention it brings.
Then they realize how much of a time suck it is.
My question to you: Do you want to stay REACTIVE or do you want to get PROACTIVE?
What about your competition - is it REACTIVE? Or PROACTIVE?
WHO THIS IS FOR
- - If what you’re doing isn’t working for you
- - If you’re open to a new way
- - If you are coachable
- - If you have great ideas
- - If you want to put your marketing budget to better use
- - If you’re willing to ACT FAST
- - If you’re willing to apply
- - This might be for you.
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR
- You've never invested in a program product or certification
- You believe formal education / your master's or doctorate or HS Diploma is enough
- You want to do it your way
- You aren't willing to bet on yourself and your brand
WHAT WE WILL DO
AGENDA PART ONE - 9:30-10:30
1. Overview of BAM (Brand Automate Monetize)
2. Intro to The Process
3. BrainScan / Fishbowl
I will be performing my famous 2 minute brainscan for select participants who are using The Process - to give them a clear map for their content.
AGENDA PART TWO - 10:45-12:00
BONUS (for those who want to stay until noon)
DIY Content Lab -
Map out & rapidly create whatever content is on your agenda.
Your Goal = Up To You:
How Much Content Can You Crush? 30 Days? 90 Days? You decide
Benefits for you:
- Sounding board
- Clear path to content
- Rapid content creation
- Designated Rapid Thinking Environment
- Judgement Free Zone
- Pair Ups & Lightning Round Coaching if you get stuck
This is a pilot program. That said it is only being offered to those who have reached out to me previously.
I will NOT be offering VA support for this workshop.
Save This Event
When & Where
Nathan Eckel is a founding member of the John Maxwell Team, author of Leadership Lessons From Guatemala, and past president of ATD Philadelphia. He has trained leaders on three continents and partners with local organizations to bring transformational change back to Delaware.