$20 – $35

CrossFit608 for a Cure

Actions and Detail Panel

$20 – $35

Event Information

Share this event

Date and time

Location

Location

CrossFit 608

545 North Main Street

Janesville, WI 53545

View Map

Refund policy

Refund policy

Contact the organizer to request a refund.

Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.

Event description
The Isaac Strong Foundation and Crossfit608 are combining forces to fundraise money for local families battling childhood cancer.

About this event

September is childhood cancer awareness month. Join us for "Crossfit608 for a Cure" on Saturday, September 18th, 2021. The event will honor Jordan and Elizabeth, two local children battling childhood cancer, with individual hero workouts! The event will also honor Isaac, the inspiration, purpose, and mission of the Isaac Strong Foundation, with Isaac's personal hero workout and all other children who have gained their angel wings with a memorial 1 mile run/walk.

While the workouts and walk are going on, there will be several activities for children and families to participate in.

80% of the proceeds will be donated to Jordan and Elizabeth's family and the other 20% will be donated to childhood cancer research to find a cure. Please follow our social media pages, Isaac Strong on Facebook, Isaac Strong Wisconsin on Instagram, and Crossfit608 for more specific event details!


		CrossFit608 for a Cure image
Share with friends

Date and time

Location

CrossFit 608

545 North Main Street

Janesville, WI 53545

View Map

Refund policy

Contact the organizer to request a refund.

Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.

Save This Event

Event Saved