Everyone starts in the Elements Sessions!
- New Elements #1 cycle begins every Monday
- Class size is limited to 5 people per session.
- Elements 2 is on Wednesdays and Elements 3 is on Thursdays. You must complete all three sessions in this order to enter the All- Level Training.
Intent of Elements Sessions:
- Define Functional Strength and what it is we do at CrossFit Grandview
- Programming – What to expect in the training sessions and how they are setup
- How all of these items are connected to our demand for safe movements at CrossFit Grandview
- To build knowledge and skill base for all entry level athletes
- Overview of CrossFit, Russian Kettlebells, Olympic/Power Lifts, Plyometrics and Gymnastic movements
- Maintain consistency in training pipeline
- Explain the following:* Scaling – How we scale the movements to the individual* Pacing – Recognizing your pace during a workout and controlling the urge to push too hard* Intensity – Understanding the effects of intensity on your ability to build work capacity
What happens when you finish Elements 3?
- You will graduate and with instructor approval will enter the classes as a Level 1 Athlete
- All classes are led by one of the instructors:* Instructors are: Brandon Couden, Dan Cestoni, Kyri Gold, and Katie Gotro* The CrossFit Grandview instructors can help you with training issues and answer questions * The CrossFit Grandview instructors will contact you if your attendance is slipping* The CrossFit Grandview instructors will motivate you to achieve your goals by holding you accountable for your efforts
Have questions about Crossfit Grandview Elements 7:30am? Contact Crossfit Grandview