CRO and Search: You Should Test That
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
Minneapolis, United States
MnSearch brings you this quarter's marquee event "CRO and Search: You Should Test That" on May 29th, 2013. Do you want to get more leads and profit from the same website traffic volume you're driving? Register for the event and find out how to dramatically lift your sales without spending more on search advertising. As search marketing continues to mature, more enterprise clients to small businesses expect a holistic approach that ties search to CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization). Chris Goward, CEO of Wider Funnel and award winning author of You Should Test That!, will share strategies and tactics from his new book.
- About the evolution of the CRO industry
- How to improve your CRO strategies
- How to create CRO campaigns for search campaigns
- What to test and how to test it
The first 60 attendees will receive a FREE copy of Chris Goward’s book, You Should Test That!
CRO and Search Event Details
- Date: Wednesday, May 29th, 2013
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Day Block Building, 1103 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- (2nd floor) www.receptionhallminneapolis.com
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all
- Cost for Members: Free for member pre-registration, $45 at-the-door
- Cost for General Admission: $40 pre-registration, $45 at-the-door, or Join Today and Attend for Free
Thank You to Our Venue Sponsor!
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a non-profit organization dedicated to the progression of search marketing in Minnesota.