CRNA Dinner Seminar
Thursday, August 7, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
All CRNA's are invited to come eat with us at Brooklyn Bridge. You can arrive between 6 and 6:30 for appetizers and drinks. We will provide everyone dinner starting at 6:30 and will give a short talk during dinner on the following financial matters:
1) The "new normal” retirement expectations have been impacted–have yours changed?
2) Home equity and removing it from the retirement equation.
3) Increasing tax burdens and rising healthcare costs may erode your savings.
4) Our behavior towards money–how we spend, save, borrow and invest impacts retirement.
5) Investor psychology and financial planning–emotion and complexity impacts our financial future.
6) How everyday choices can impact your future lifestyle.
When & Where
Grant Heflin, Jeff Grimm, and Jason Herrington of Shoemaker Financial
Jeff, Jason, and Grant are financial planners at Shoemaker Financial that serve the needs of medical professionals in the Mid-South.