A2M Therapy and Ultrasound-Guided Regenerative Techniques Workshop and Cadaver Lab
Catalyst is hosting a special workshop in Carlsbad, CA at the Breg Bioskills Lab for Regenerative Practitioners looking to learn more about Alpha-2-Macroglobulin (A2M) Therapy and ultrasound-guided regenerative techniques.
This beneficial course will help practitioners understand the healing power of the A2M “super molecule” to treat degenerative joint diseases and degenerative disc disease and will demonstrate the capabilities of the APIC system to concentrate autologous A2M. Catalyst will also demonstrate the FAC Diagnostic procedure and explain the novel laboratory test for detecting Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex the "Pain Protein".
Instructors, Sheldon Jordan, MD and Michael Meng, RMSK will teach practitioners the basics of ultrasound physics and demonstrate the ultrasound tissue signatures, perform a comprehensive ultrasound exam of the knee and shoulder joints. The course will also teach practitioners the basics of ultrasound-guided injections and perform shoulder, knee and lower spine injections under ultrasound guidance.
Upon completion of this course, attendee will be able to:
• Understand the healing power of the A2M Super Molecule to treat OA & other pain related issues
• Demonstrate the A2M autologous concentrating process using the APIC System
• Perform FACT Diagnostic exams for OA of the knee & spine to identify the “pain protein”
• Understand the basics of ultrasound physics and demonstrate the ultrasound tissue signatures of: muscle, tendon, bone, ligament and nerve
• Perform a comprehensive ultrasound exam of the knee and shoulder joint
• Understand the basics of ultrasound-guided injections and perform shoulder, knee and lower spine injections under ultrasound guidance.
• Learn ultrasound probe and point of care sterilization techniques
• Small Group Training and Support
• A2M Process Training / Osteoarthritis Diagnostic Testing
• Proctored Hands-on Cadaver Lab and Live Model Workshop
An intensive, 1-day hands-on and practical learning experience!
• New State-of-the-art BioSkills Lab and Conference Center
• Continental breakfast & lunch included
Contact Kimberly Gressler firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832-724-5495
What is A2M? Alpha-2-macroglobulin (A2M), the “super molecule,” is a powerful inhibitor of cartilage catabolic factors and can stop the progression of Osteoarthritis (OA) by preventing cartilage breakdown and loss. Cytonics has developed the APIC System, a breakthrough molecular technology that concentrates the A2M in autologous blood to deliver in joint spaces, as well as other applications.
What is FACT? Through the discovery of a unique “pain protein” that can identify the source of musculoskeletal pain, Cytonics has developed FACT (Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex Test), a diagnostic molecular biomarker used to identify symptomatic intervertebral discs or painful joint abnormalities. FACT is used to measure the presence of the Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex (FAC) and other related biomarkers in a fluid specimen taken from patients with musculoskeletal pain.