Actions and Detail Panel
Criterion ONF Certified SDN Engineer Workshop - Sydney, Australia, 2 Decemb...
Fri, December 2, 2016, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM AEDT
Criterion ONF Certified SDN Engineer Workshop is a one day program that is designed for professionals who would like to acquire SDN knowledge and skillsets to achieve ONF Certified SDN Engineer certification and build a career in SDN domain which holds tremendous potential into the future.
Complimentary ONF Certified SDN Engineer Certification Exam voucher will be included in the program. Register early to avail early bird registration discount.
By taking this workshop, attendees will be able to:
1. Understand SDN Foundational Concepts, Security Implications and Trends
2. Gain detailed knowledge of OpenFlow protocol along with operational knowledge.
3. Gain thorough understanding of SDN implementations and migration mechanisms
4. Gain detailed knowledge on SDN Architecture and Ecosystem
5. Gain basic skills in SDN Troubleshooting mechanisms and validation methods
This professional level SDN workshop is intended for all networking and IT professionals who are interested to learn core SDN related skills and achieve ONF Certified SDN Engineer certification.
Attendees ar expected to have thorough knowledge of networking fundamentals, Layer 2/3, Layer 4-7 Services and have achieved ONF Certified SDN Associate (OCSA) certification.
Date and Time
Room G3, Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications
University of New South Wales, Kensington