New and improved!
CribMaster Distributor Basic covers the fundamentals of the CribMaster Distributor model including specific tools and feature to assist distributors managing customer items and machines.
This class provides the tools necessary to guide distributors in understanding CribMaster solutions, as well as best practices ranging from conceptual to technical aspects including CM Client and machine topics such as issues and returns, user defined-fields, importing data, purchasing, reporting, cycle counting, and CM Web overview.
By the end of the training:
- Understand the CribMaster Distributor model
- Understand basic CM Client system and functions
- Set up basic data blocks
- Set up basic purchasing
- View and save basic reports
- Understand basic Importing
- Understand a variety of CribMaster machines at a high level
- Be able to apply ATR options
- Complete purchasing and replenishment activities
Recommended Prerequisites: None