This class is foundational, meant for brand new CribMaster Desktop Client users or those who would like a refresher on our software. The training covers general functions and processes used within CM Desktop Client, the core of CribMaster’s suite of applications, including standard usage, managing information, simple functions and preferences, reporting and more.
By the end of this training:
- Understand basic CM Desktop Client system and functions
- Know how to navigate in the CM Desktop Client workspace
- Understand the set up basic information blocks
- Learn about basic purchasing features
- View, save, and schedule basic reports
- Understand basic data importing
Recommended Prerequisites: None. This is a beginner’s CribMaster software training course meant to familiarize participants with our CM Desktop Client.
Don’t See What You Need? Ask Us About Customized Training Options:
Talk to the CribMaster Training Team about your specific training needs. We’ll assist you to pinpoint specific topics and design an agenda just for your organization. Then, depending on the topics, we can come to your organization, schedule an online webinar, or you can come to us for the training. Contact us at 888-419-1399, extension 31303 or email, Cribtraining@sbdinc.com for more information.