Credit Reporting; Concepts, Calculations and Conundrums…Clarified
Description: Learn the Ins and Outs of Credit from a National Expert We invite you to an in-depth Credit Workshop provided by the nation’s leading credit specialist who will equip you with the means to close more deals!
The following questions will be answered for you:
· What are the best ways to use credit cards?
· What is the truth about credit scoring changes?
· How can tax liens be removed?
· How do bankruptcies affect scores, report erroneously, and how can they disappear?
· Who are the credit bureaus and where did the derive from?
· How do most consumers credit counseling/ Debt consolidation organizations damage credit scores?
· Why "Paid Collections" do NOT help credit scores and why could it be a bad idea to pay them?
· Why do different industries have different FICO Scores and which one is accurate?
· Why are there three scores and why can they be so different?
· Why "Trended Data" and what does it mean?
When: Thursday December 22nd from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Where: 11859 Pecos St, Suite 200, Westminster CO 80234
Cost: Free - Lunch will be provided - 2 Free CE
Instructor: Alexandra Erlich of Riverstone Law