Actions and Detail Panel
Mon, May 22, 2017, 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM BST
Engaging in Creative Visualisation is a wonderful way to create a calmer classroom. They are a simple and fun way to promote mindfulness, relaxation, reduce anxiety and aid concentration. Creating your own visualisations, and encouraging the children to create theirs is a great way to get them to ‘buy in’ to this effective therapeutic intervention.
During this workshop you will:
- Review the evidence for relaxation techniques with children
- Look at the key elements for effective relaxation
- Develop a story arc for your visualisation
- Learn techniques to encourage children to write their own visualisations
- When, where and how! How best to embed relaxation into your day.
Everyone is welcome and no prior knowledge or experience is necessary.
With 15 years of experience and enthusiasm to share, Jacqui is an engaging trainer and her workshops are experiential, informal and fun. We have workshops running throughout the year in various venues. If you can’t make this one, or you'd like me to deliver bespoke training in your setting, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website at www.moonbeamsplaytherapy.co.uk