- Malcolm Schwarzenbach, Trumpet Media, New Orleans, LA
- Jesse Hoggard, Director of Communications, Louisiana Technology Park, Baton Rouge
- Blake Killian, Director of Social Media, Zehnder Communications, New Orleans
- Wendy Overton, Founder, Creative Louisiana/Baton Rouge Startup Weekend, Baton Rouge
- Dr. Steve Beck, Director, School of Music, LSU
Creative Louisiana is a monthly morning meetup for creative types. Join us!
About Creative Louisiana
Creative Louisiana was founded in June 2011 with a mission to support and accelerate Louisiana creativity and innovation. Follow Creative Louisiana on Twitter @WeAreCreativeLA and on Facebook.
About the LSU Manship School's Digitial Spread
Digital Spread is the part of the Manship School’s Centennial Celebration event focusing on digital, social, and mobile media. On October 25th, 2013, the Manship School will host a day-long conference featuring nationally-recognized digital media experts (professional and academic) to interact with students, professionals and faculty interested in learning more about digital media.
Participants can take advantage of numerous workshops and seminars, as well as the chance to meet digital experts from across the country. If you are interested in learning more about the conference, please visit their website here, or contact the DMI here.