Actions and Detail Panel
Creative Financing - Main Monthly Meeting
Thu, April 20, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM MDT
Creative Financing with Bill Bronchick, Esq.
We'll welcome Bill Live via Satellite Video Streaming Webinar to discuss the ins and outs of Creative Financing.
Creative financing is the most preferred and profitable way of buying and selling properties, yet few investors fully utilize this valuable tool.
Why? Simple… lack of knowledge and, even worse, lack of experienced professionals that they can turn to for help. Most real estate agents and title companies don’t understand lease/options, contracts for deed, and wraps, and won’t help you use these valuable tools. Few attorneys understand the process and those that do charge a substantial fee!
Bill is one of the few real estate experts who understands this process, having closed over 900 creative financed transactions. He's authored several best-selling books, including, “Flipping Properties” and “Financing Secrets of a Millionaire Real Estate Investor”. There are few people in the country who have as much experience and technical expertise in owner financed transactions as Bill, and even fewer who are willing to share it.
Here's a FEW of the topics we'll cover:
- Powerful financing techniques, including intelligent “nothing down” formulas. Anyone can buy real estate with no money down, but few can do it without risking their necks!
- Legal lingo and practical “ins and outs” of contract for deed (aka “installment land contract”) and wraps.
- Multiple ways to profit using Lease/Options. You’ll learn the Sandwich, the Straight option, the “Junker” lease/option, the Landlord lease/option, the Sale–lease/back sub–lease/option and more!
- Tested ways to market for and find owner financed or lease/option deals. You’ll get “street–tested” sample ads, business cards and marketing materials that you can use right away without re–inventing the wheel.
- How to create a “wraparound” deal that brings in hassle-free monthly cash flow.
- And so much more!
The Hampton Inn
205 Main Street
April 20, 2017
Doors open at 6:00pm
Meeting starts promptly at 6:30pm
FREE for members
FREE for first time attendees
$15 for non-members
Sheena Blankenagel, President of wCAREi