San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It's Community Oven Day at Creative Cakes!
Wouldn't you like to get all of your holiday baking done in one fell swoop? Then you should come to Community Oven! This hugely popular event sells out fast. This year, we'll be offering four different Community Oven Days for you to bake off your cookie recipes in our commercial oven. Meet new neighbors, try their favorite cookies, and get into the holiday spirit!
Each date has a choice of a morning or afternoon 3-hour session. You may also select back-to-back sessions, should you need more time.
- Sunday, 11/27/2016: 9am-12pm (morning session only)
- Sunday, 12/04/2016: 9am-12pm, or 1pm-4pm
- Sunday, 12/11/2016: 9am-12pm, or 1pm-4pm
- Sunday, 12/18/2016: 9am-12pm, or 1pm-4pm
What to bring:
- Your own pre-made (prepared, unbaked) cookie doughs
- Your own specialized tools (rolling pins, cutters, scoops)
- Your own finishing ingredients (sprinkles, icings, sugars)
- Up to 2 people along with you to help. Keep in mind, we have limited space in our production area. Children count as a person. If you'd like to make this a group event - please purchase 1 table for every 3 people.
What we provide:
- Ten 18" x 24" baking sheets lined with parchment
- One 6' table to prepare and finish off your cookies
- One rolling rack, designed to hold multiple full sheet pans
- Our 24 sheet pan capacity commercial revolving tray oven (set at 350 degrees)
- A Creative Cakes baker to load the trays into the oven and pull them out for you
- Cookie boxes, should you need them
- Clean up of your station and pans