Actions and Detail Panel
Creative art Retreat (October)
Sat, Oct 22, 2016, 9:30 AM – Sun, Oct 23, 2016, 4:00 PM AEDT
holly holster creative art retreats are your opportunity to enjoy a lush weekend in your creative spirit.
How would it feel to...
- Know how to get back to your real self quicker, when you forget who you are or where you are going?
- Have more clarity with your goals and direction?
- Use your creativity to stop feeling overwhelmed with your busy life?
- Have more confidence in your creative skills?
- Have time to use your creativity more often?
- Honour your creativity more often?
- Take 2 days out of your busy schedule to be inspired and to refill your tank?
- To nourish your body and soul with great food, music and art making in beautiful peaceful surrounding
Creativity (which is a part of us all) is like your inner guidance system when things go haywire inside of us. Stop and create something, with pencils, paint, music, clay, timber, food, anything and take note how much more calmer and clear you feel.
When you feel calm and clear then you will make the best decisions for yourself, you'll love your family harder and be the best god damn YOU you can ever be.
Art therapy is a proven and widely used form of therapy, healing, getting your mojo back... what ever you want to call the process of moving closer to who you really are.
In today's glorification of 'busy' and super full lives, taking time for yourself to ensure you can re-gain your true self when you feel your loosing it, is one the most important things you can master.
I used to have a reoccurring dream of me on the beach with my daughters and husband and I was waving to my 'other' pre-babies self, sailing away on a small boat in the ocean. I Would wake up freaking out that i was 'losing' myself and I would get up in the night and churn a painting out!! I thought i needed to wear a 'Holly the mother' hat and a 'Holly the artist' hat. My heart was divided, I was resentful and felt mother guilt for not enjoying every second of motherhood! Can you relate this to your life? Do you struggle to connect who you were before and who you are now? Hate that you feel you need to put your passions on hold? I can help you throw your hats away and just be ALL OF YOU, now! as a women, a mother, a person with dreams. It is all about taking time to honour the creative side of ourselves, which we all possess and discover we are actually more now than you've ever been! Come make art with me and you'll see!
Join me and other soulful women, for a weekend of directed mindful art making, colouring, drawing and painting as I guide you through some powerful creative activities that you can use anytime you need to feel most like yourself again.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
Clarity with your life direction and goals.
Freedom from feeling overwhelmed in today's busy lifestyles.
Ability to express yourself creatively
Skills that will enhance your Creativity.
Confidence in your creative skills.
The ability to recognise when you are out of alignment with yourself and the tools and skills to be able to get back to your true self quicker.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
Creative Arts activities:
- Expressive drawing.
- Mindful colouring.
- Light drawing.
- Emotive paint throws.
- Clay Play
Equine Assisted activities: (No riding of horses)
- On location drawing of horses
- Morning meditation with the horses
Other amazing activities:
- Burning beliefs.
- Listen to amazing music.
- Eat delicious and nutritious food
- Swimming and Bush walks
- Connect with other soulful women.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Tea, Coffee & refreshment Drinks
10 - 4pm Saturday & Sunday (Both days essential)
- 9.30am - Arrive.
- 10.00am - Start (With morning tea)
- 12.30pm - Lunch
- 3pm - Afternoon tea break
- 4.00pm - Close
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING: