Actions and Detail Panel
Creating Raving Fans
Wed, May 17, 2017, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM BST
OK, so your customers may not tattoo your logo onto their bodies in the same way as Harley Davidson fans do but how do you create loyalty within your customer base?
You'll have heard the statistic claiming that it costs 6 times more to get a new customer than it does to get an existing one to buy once more. Yes? So have you taken the time to think about your Customer Acquisition Cost and your Customer Lifetime Value?
What about the Customer Journey someone goes on from when they make first contact with you all the way through to the after-sales experience and beyond. Have you clearly mapped this out?
People still talk about 'Customer Satisfaction' but this isn't good enough these days. Who wants to be just 'satisfied'? It's imperative we aim to delight our customers each and every time we touch them. Why? The better the experience, the more loyal a customer becomes and the more loyalty we breed in people, the more likely they'll move up the 'ladder of loyalty' and become Raving Fans of our business.
- The Ladder of Loyalty and how to use this superbly simple framework to create your customer service system
- The importance of knowing your Acquisition Cost and Customer Lifetime Value
- The significance of grading customers and designing your customer service system around your ideal customers
- Your Net Promoter Score and why your 'detractors' could and should be your best friends!
- An understanding of 'emotion and logic' in the buying decision and the role that 'Critical Non-Essentials' can play
Who is this event for?
- You are committed to growing your business through providing excellent customer experience
- You are a business owner with revenues of £500k upwards and/or a team of 5+ people
- You are interested in learning more about what a business coaching relationship could do for your business
Don’t worry about dinner! We’ll lay on a bite to eat before the workshop starts.