Actions and Detail Panel
Creating Bliss Retreat - Malvern
Fri, May 19, 2017, 6:15 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
Join us for a mini retreat to awaken to a new level of Love, Peace and Togetherness!
- Find a heightened level of love, laughter & intimacy in every relationship.
- Raise your vibrational frequency to unconditional love to inspire sensual intimacy.
- Overcome boundaries caused by challenging past issues to achieve peace & bliss.
- Create a safe space that inspires openness and heart-felt communication with intimacy.
- Learn how to ask for your needs to be met without confrontation.
- Find the true love you have been seeking in all relationships!
Creating BLISS – Be Love….with Inspiration, Sensuality and Satisfaction!
We use sound healing and meditation to open you to being a receptive vessel of bliss. We then use Path To Heal energy work to identify and energetically clear subconscious obstacles. Your hearts will be more open to receiving clarity to your heart’s desires and what you need.
We include mindfulness exercises and discussion to anchor confidence for building intimate, compassionate relationships. We close with the Gift of unconditional love, peace and bliss!
Please join us for this amazingly powerful retreat that WILL transform your relationships to new heights of intimacy and bliss you knew not possible!
NOTE: You need not be a couple to attend. Singles and pairs welcome to experience this healing work.
May 19th (Friday) - 6:30-9:30 PM
Where: - Thrive Yoga Center, 519 Lancaster Avenue, 2nd Floor, Malvern, PA 19355
Cost: $55 per person – Space is limited to 26, so please sign up promptly!
$65 per person at the door
“My relationships are all so open and loving. I finally found the intimacy I have been seeking and thought I would never find.”
“This is such a lovely and wonderful healing experience! You are each so gifted!!”
“I found clarity for what I really want & know what to ask for!”
"I find myself reacting differently and communication better at work, with family. I am proactive rather than reactive. I definitely would take this again! I felt a positive shift!"