In today's business world, businesses need to connect with customers/clients both through high-tech AND high-touch methods - meaning through technology available, make it easy for customers to interact without compromising the values of "know, like, and trust." How do you accomplish that? - a 7-4-7! What is a 7-4-7? Consider the following simple format:
- an event host pilots/facilitates a "7-4-7" meeting
- helping you develop (PNT) Power Networking Team
- each attendee gives up to a seven-minute "spiel"
- six other savvy business owners/salespeople do the same
- each attendee learning how to refer each other's business
- attendees use their minutes with own creativity perhaps:
- - five minutes for referrals sought and two minutes of Q&A
- - all seven minutes teaching how to recognize your prospect
- - two-minute intro of client/visitor's five-minute testimonial
To join us, check out our calendar for local times & days of the week around DFW!
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Bob Grenchik at 214-230-2278
- Are there requirements to attend the event?
- As the event is available through an ONLINE Google Hangout, you may download a free Hangout plugin
- Please contact organizer for further details
- Is there a way to attend the event by phone only?
- Yes, a call number and pin will be sent to the email address on file when you register
Share with friends