Actions and Detail Panel
Create Compelling Written Content for Tourism - Orkney
Tue 16 May 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
What is “compelling content”?
In this session we will help delegates determine the sort of content they should be producing for social and digital media platforms to engage their visitors. This workshop focuses on blogging, social media posts, user experience, hashtags and search optimisation all of which contribute to the creation of compelling content.
- Understand where can you source engaging content?
- Readability and Reading Age – why this matters
- Understand the different behaviours of off and online readers
- Learn why you need a Digital Strategy and how can you develop yours (we have a tailor made methodology for Tourism!).
- The benefits of blogging and how to get started
We maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.