Actions and Detail Panel
Create Compelling Written Content for Digital Marketing + Surgeries - Islay...
Fri 24 March 2017, 10:30 – 13:30 GMT
What is “compelling content”?
In this session we will help delegates determine the sort of content they should be producing for social and digital media platforms to engage their visitors. This workshop focuses on blogging, social media posts, user experience, hashtags and search optimisation all of which contribute to the creation of compelling content.
- Understand where can you source engaging content?
- Readability and Reading Age – why this matters
- Understand the different behaviours of off and online readers
- Learn why you need a Digital Strategy and how can you develop yours (we have a tailor made methodology for Tourism!).
- The benefits of blogging and how to get started
Surgeries - Do you require 1-2-1 advice and hands-on help?
This is a 1-hour session where you will receive advice and/or practical hands on support to resolve your digital marketing challenges. Support may include:
- Measuring social media activity across a range of platforms
- How to schedule a post on Facebook
- Hosting a Hangout on Google Plus
- Setting up a LinkedIn Company Page or launching an advertising campaign
- Using Hashtags on Twitter
- Searching for Social Media Influencers
Or what ever your particular challenge is! Just ensure you drop us a line in advance and bring all relevant username and passwords.
We maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.