Actions and Detail Panel
CREATE A TOXIN FREE HOME
Thu, March 23, 2017, 6:30 PM – 7:45 PM EDT
Toxin Free Homes: Reduce Your Exposure and Still Get Results
6 Reasons to attend this FREE workshop
1. You will learn WHY chemical cleaners are harmful to you and your children.
2. You will learn how to SAVE money! -- and who doesn't want to save money???
3. You will learn to have less clutter (under the sink!) Do you really need all those cleaners?
4. You will learn how you can help improve your immune system.
5. You will learn about products that are good for our planet.
6. You will how to reduce YOUR exposure and your CHILDREN's exposure to chemicals from household cleaners and common personal care products.
Exposure to chemicals in everyday personal care and cleaning products has been linked to conditions including asthma, eczema, autism, dyslexia and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. By reducing exposure to chemicals in your home, you are lowering your child’s risk of developing such disorders.
Kids today are exposed to more chemicals in their everyday environment than at any other time in history. By creating a chemical-free home you can help reduce this burden. You will also go a long way to improving your wellness.
Carla Clayton, Certified Health Coach will share non-toxic cleaning tips and tricks as well as products that get you results and save money.
Sign up today. Limited spaces!