The class will cover 5 main topics:
- How to use social media to engage your clients, become an expert, & provide them with added value
Brief Overview of Different Platforms
- Besides Twitter and Facebook, how can other platforms like forums, LinkedIn, email marketing, & YouTube fit in
Crafting Your Message
- How to use each of the platforms to your advantage and what to say
Building Your Network
- Exploring the best ways to connect with influencers and customers
Planning Your Strategy
- Setting goals, scheduling time, & measuring results
As in all pariSoma CoLearning classes, snacks and beverages will be provided!
For most of our classes, the maximum number of students is 19 so get your ticket *now*!
About your Instructor
Genevieve Brazelton is the Co-Founder of Lightbox SF, a marketing and branding coaching service for creative entrepreneurs. She is the one who geeks out on creating Twitter lists, the finer points of client management, and creating social media strategies. She endlessly researches the newest ideas in creative and social media marketing so you don’t have to. Genevieve’s strength is her keen outside perspective and sometimes infuriating logic that puts structure to dreams and lays out paths to goals.
Genevieve has lead workshops on branding, marketing and social media at the Conference of Creative Entrepreneurs, California College of the Arts, TechShop and through ArtSpan. She is a contributing blogger for Paper n Stitch, writes the Savvy Entrepreneur column for the SF Etsy Street Team blog along with being an active member of team.
When & Where
[ classes ] PARISOMA
At PARISOMA, we host hands-on workshops on vital new skills for the digital age.
Whether you are launching a new business or starting a new career, our classes are designed to prepare you for what’s next.
Here’s to the life-long learners.