Actions and Detail Panel
Craft Fair / Tricky Tray
Sat, May 13, 2017, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
East Allen EMS is hosting our annual Craft Fair & Community Yard Sale. We are looking for vendors, crafter's, direct sales, and yard saler's. This is an outdoors event. Below are few key points of information.
- Vendors must supply all their own tables, chairs, tents and display items.
- Arrive at 7:00 am. Report to the check-in table to receive your booth assignment.
- Food will be available for purchase.
- Rental fee gives you a 12x12 space and a spot to park your car next to your space. (No Trailers in spaces)
- Rain Date will be on Sunday May 14th 2017
- $15 for one space, $25 for two, $35 for three
- Register at https://eatvac.eventbrite.com
- Spots will not be held. First come first serve to whomever pays first.
Those choosing to mail in cash or check as payment. Checks are payable to EATVAC. Mail your payment to 4945 Nor-Bath Blvd Northampton PA 18067. Payment is due on May 12th 2017.
Want to be a sponsor at our event? EATVAC is looking for local business's/companies to sponsor our event. Your generous sponsorship will get your logo on our Facebook page, website as well as on a yard sign at our event. Please contact Joe Light if interested and for more details. Email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tricky Tray Information (Click the Link FMI)
We are asking every vendor to donate an item to our tricky tray. Any donation to East Allen EMS is tax deductible. We are charitable organization with 501(c)(3) status. EIN 23-2525505. Drawing is at 2PM. You do not need to be present to win. We have over 50 prizes!
Tickets are $1 each, 10 for $5, or 20 for $10
We will also be selling station t-shirts and bumper stickers as a fundraiser for the ambulance corps. Shirts are $20 each and sizes range from small to 5X. Bumper Stickers are $1
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Joe Light at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes or having it on your smartphone works too. We need the QR Code to check you in when you arrive.
What is the refund policy?
No shows = No Refund - Also last day to cancel to get your money back is May 9th.
Is food provided?
Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chips, Drinks & a bake sale will be available for purchase