Join the Bulverde Spring Branch Centre for Emergency Health Sciences for:
FREE CPR AND FIRST AID INTERACTIVE TRAINING
You may have to be the First Responder in an emergency's critical first moments. Come to a learning session taught by the BSBEMS staff that covers serious emergency matters in an enjoyable, fun hands on manner. Come learn, laugh and share an evening with your neighbors
You will have time to visit and ask questions about what to do in emergencies. To date nearly 1,200 adults, teens and pre-teens have participated in an enjoyable, interactive experience.
The course is free but space is limited, sign up today! Bring the family.
Topics covered include:
- CPR compressions, learn today's methods
- Defibrillator use, AED equipment is in many places.
- Heimlich manuever, needed more often you think.
- Bleeding control
- Recognizing life threatening symptoms
- Insect, snake and other vermin bites/stings
This course is designed for any person who wishes to learn life saving techniques. If you need CPR or First Aid certification, please contact us.