CPR and First Aid eLearning Practical Skills
Saturday, February 4, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
This hands-on session is designed for those who have taken the eLearning portion of CPR and First Aid. For American Heart Association courses that include psychomotor skills such as CPR, students must complete an in -person skills practice and testing session to obtain an AHA course completion card. With AHA Blended Learning, the skills practice and skills test are taken together during a Hands-on Skills Session after the student completes the eLearning portion online.
Saturday, February 4
9am: First Aid
10am: Heartsaver CPR
11am: Healthcare Provider CPR
Sue Gregory, AHA, BLS Instructor
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keyword: First Aid and Safety
Save This Event
When & Where
First Aid & Safety: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Since 1991, the Women's Health Resource Center has welcomed many women seeking information and education about their health and the health of their loved ones. As a community service of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, we are committed to promoting preventive care and respecting women's wisdom in making informed health care decisions.