All participants receive a PD attestation for 8 hours of PD for their CPA, CA, CGA, CMA license.
This course is for those in industry and public practice who want to look at the changes coming to ASPE plus look at some of the existing rules.
- The New Review Engagement Standard
- New ASPE Standards Effective in 2017 and 2018
- AcSB Strategic Plan for Private Companies 2016-2020
- Process for ASPE Updates
- New Joint Arrangements Standard
- New Consolidation Standard
- New Investments Standard
- Financial Instruments Post-implementation Review
- 2017 ASPE Projects: Redeemable Preferred Shares & Agriculture
- 2018 ASPE Improvements
- Common Issues Faced on Transition to ASPE
- A Closer Look at ASPE Standards Already Issued
- Practice Inspections on Review ASPE Financial Statements
This seminar is ideal for comptrollers, financial analysts, accounting managers, chief accountants, senior accountants, CFOs, auditors, VP Finance and public practitioners.
Leah Donti, Managing Director of Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc., will deliver the course. She has a 26 year track record in PD, public seminars, and conference speaking. She received in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 the Outstanding AICPA Discussion Leader Award.
To learn more about the seminar, please visit:
Ms. Donti also conducts CPE training for AICPA (American Institutes of CPAs) for CPAs across the United States.
Save This Event
When & Where
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc.
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc. provides in-house training as well as public seminars across North America since 1991.