Join in the fun for the CP Telethon Relay Race!
Here's how this event works:
- This is a team event! teams are composed of 1 Captain (individual with a disability using a racing wheel chair from myTEAM TRIUMPH) and 3 Angel runners.
- If you have a team already organized, you can put their names down when you register. If you don't have a team, we will place you on one on event day!
- The event is 2 hours in length (8am start - 10am finish).
- 1 Angel will run with the race chair at a time. Each runner must go at least 1 lap before switching Angels. Teams may switch runners as frequently as they'd like.
- SPIN CHALLENGE! We will have a wheel with certain challenges. For a $5 donation, a team can spin the wheel and make another team take on the challenge. That team can throw the challenge back for a $10 donation! Challenges include: stop and do pushups or burpees, 1 lap of lunges, run backward, etc! This will be fun!
- The team with the most laps after 2 hours of racing wins! Teams must keep track of their own laps. The winning team will have the opportunity to go LIVE on the CP Telethon after the event with their Captain to present the check!!!
- MUSIC entertainment!
- Massage from Christine Wolf at Restore U Solutions
- Support an AMAZING organization which make a positive impact in our community!
What's the cost? Make a donation! Payment will be taken at the door! Checks can be made to "CP Center"
All donations support the CP Center during their annual CP Telethon!