San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
From Now to Next
The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on
the Delivery of Legal Services and Legal Careers
"Artificial Intelligence and Evolving Legal Business Models"
- You need to be an active participant in your own career advancement!
- Would you like to know who 3 of the top 10 legal artificial intelligence technology leaders are?
- Would you like to know what new and evolving business models these technologies are helping to innovate?
- Would you like to know what legal careers are being created and augmented by artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, and advanced analytics?
- In an effort to better understand the emerging Artificial Intelligence technology leaders and potential options and opportunities for your career, David Cowen of The Cowen Group along with Bobbi Basile of HBR will present a shark tank style breakfast in New York City on the impact of Artificial Intelligence on the business of law and your career.
- Followed by 10 minutes of Q&A for each technology
- Followed by 30 minutes of facilitated and moderated group roundtable discussion and exchange of ideas amongst all participants
When: December 2, 2016
Where: Cafe Centro; 200 Park Ave. New York, NY 10166
Coffee and Networking: 8:00am-8:30am
Presentations & Group Discussion: 8:30am-10am
Seating is limited to just 75 guests so please RSVP ASAP!