Course Child Care Specialist
Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Monday, December 12, 2016 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Child Care Specialist
According with US Labor Department the employment of childcare workers is expected to grow by 20 percent by 2020, faster than the average for all occupations. If you are interested in Child Care Specialist training course feel free to contact International Development Institute (IDI Education) at (212) 594-1917 ask for Maritza Polanko. Also visit us for others program detail at www.idi.co
Child Care Spacialist training course will prepare you to work with children of all ages in:
- Childcare Centers,
- Nursery Schools,
- Preschools, Public Schools,
- Private Households,
- Family Childcare Homes,
- Office Building - workplaces in which employers provide care for employees' children, and public private buildings.
- and before- and after-School Programs
- ReligiousInstitutions that have they own Day Care Center
- Also you can open you own business your own homes generally are called family childcare providers.
These workers play an important role in a child's development by caring for the child when parents are at work or away for other reasons. Some parents enroll their children in nursery schools or childcare centers primarily to provide them with the opportunity to interact with other children. In addition to attending to children's basic needs, these workers organize activities that stimulate the children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social growth. They help children explore their interests, develop their talents and independence, build self-esteem, and learn how to behave with others.
In the past decade, early childhood education has become widely recognized as important for children’s development. Childcare workers often work alongside preschool teachers as assistants. This continued focus on the importance of early childhood education, in addition to increases in the number of children in this age group, will spur demand for preschool programs and thus for childcare workers as well.
- High School Diploma, GED or level test for admission (writing skils and math)
- Must have a clean police record (no felons)
- You must provide a letter of experience reflecting 480 hours working experience with children within 5 years
Training durantion 18 Saturdays class from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
IDI has several payment options:
- Register with $100.00 and pay $100.00 every week per 18 Weeks
- NYC -HRA Voucher if you qualify
- Student loan Register with $300.00 and pay $100.00 every months until you finish the balance
Note: One year Free Membership with EventBrite promotion. Admision is open feel free to contact us at (212) 594-1917 ask for Maritza. English Class will begin on November 30th, 2013. Spanish Class November 16th, 2013. For more information about others program visit us at www.idi.co
Admission Office 39 West 32nd Street, Suite 1101, New York NY 10001 / Phone (212) 594-1917
School Localization 157 William Street, 14th Floor, New York NY 10038 Phone (212) 594-1917.